WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
What personal data do we collect?(a) Information you voluntarily provide to us:
- information that you contractually provide to us for the purpose of purchasing a product;
- information that you explicitly provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
Why do we collect this information?(a) We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- invite you to write reviews regarding services you've purchased from us;
- verify that you satisfy any age restrictions applicable to our products
We may use your personal information to:
- send you emails containing information about our products and often include special offers. We will only send you our newsletter for as long as you continue to consent.
What do we do with your information?Your information is securely stored on our database and is only shared with the third parties required to enable us to operate our website and offer you the best possible experience while you're using our site.
The categories of 3rd party recipients with which this data is shared are:
- Payment Provider (if applicable): Paypal
- Email Provider: Mailchimp
- Site Visitor Analysis Provider: Google Analytics
We will not use the information to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
How long do we keep your information for?Your account information and purchase history is kept on our systems for as long as you have an account on our system, then legally for a further seven years after any account closure.
Newsletter subscriptions are kept as long as you continue to consent to receive our newsletter.
Your rights over your informationBy law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to stop using your information:
(a) Account information deletion
The simplest way to do this is to request an account cancellation through our contact form. This will remove access to your account and will flag the account and its associated data to be removed after the retention.
(b) Opting out of email subscription
You can withdraw your consent at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any newsletter, or by emailing us using the contact details above.